The COVID- 19 crisis and social isolation are turning the parents’ world upside down. The school closure forced kids to stay at home. Restless parents constantly need to overwork to handle this situation.
Parents juggle household chores, taking care of kids, and work from home. This drains parents’ energies. They need external aid, a support system to stay energized. Online parenting classes can motivate parents during this tough time. These classes support a gentle parenting approach to raise kids.
Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Joining Any Parenting Class
Can anyone teach you how to be a better parent? Are there any quick fixes that can be covered within a few online course sessions that can explore the untapped parental territories? Ask these questions to yourself before joining any online parenting course.
- Do you think you need a course or external support to simplify your parenting issues?
- Do you struggle with your teenagers and are unable to understand their psyche?
- Are you searching for specific knowledge-based sessions? Like child nutrition, disciplining kids or understanding kids’ mental health, etc.
- Are you confused between various parenting methods? Do you need to know the right parenting style that can suit your household?
- Are you a single parent who needs motivation to keep your parenting warm and nourishing?
If any of the above questions relate to you, you need to search out for the right type of online parenting course that can relax your current conditions.
Here is the list of best online parenting classes with highest search records.
Online Parenting Class On General Parenting
Everyday Parenting: The ABCs Of Child-Rearing
The famous Yale University offers this 5-star ranking course for free.
- It gives you access to a toolkit of behavior-change techniques that can help you make your typical day easier with your desired behavior change in your kid.
- Get step-to-step demonstrations to develop your course of action with both children and adolescents.
- Learn how with simple corrections to the tone of voice and proper phrasing can lead to more agreement.
Online Parenting Course On Nutrition And Child Health
The four-star course offered by Stanford University is a must-do online class for every mother.
- Any eating habit that begins with childhood can affect a kid’s well-being across his lifespan. This course is entirely about a child’s eating habits and nutritious food.
- The course explores contemporary child nutrition and the result of the individual choices made by each family.
- Members can learn what is a healthy diet for children and adults and how to cook simple, flavorful foods that your kids can enjoy.
Online Parenting Course To Discipline Kids
The positive discipline online class is the 5-star class with the highest positive reviews.
- Parents can get access to 24/7 online video sessions to discipline kids and to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Participants can watch videos again and again to learn positive disciplinary measures.
- The course offers homework assignments that are related to everyday life issues and parents need to keep a journal with them to record their reflections. Eg. Videos make you learn how you can limit kids’ screen time and discipline them.
- Parents also use Bit Guardian Parental Control to limit kids’ screen time.
Online Parenting Course For Special Needs
Multiple courses cater to the special needs of parents. Eg. Teaching children with visual impairment, How to handle kids with Autism disorder, strategies for elementary students, etc.
Supporting Children With Difficulty In Reading And Writing
This one is a very specific course and parents give the highest ratings and reviews to this online class.
- This free online parenting class offers a chance to understand why some kids have so much trouble with reading and writing.
- Teachers can learn the best practices and recent scientific discoveries about this situation.
- This problem is often known as “dyslexia”, and the course offers online coaching to cope with kids’ mental health also.
Online Parenting Course For Specific Learning
A few parents also search for specific courses that offer learnings about kids.
Do you want to teach phonics to your child? Does your teenager need support to learn any foreign language? A number of online classes train parents to help kids learning special subjects/matters.
English In Early Childhood: Language Learning And Development
This course is one of the most consumed online courses by parents. It is well-designed and offers assistance to kids and parents to learn the English language.
- The course offers elaborate study materials to teach the English language easily. If a child learns the language in early childhood it helps him to explore many new things.
- The six-week-long free online course gives sessions on language and grammar as well.
- With the use of multiple pedagogical techniques, this course simplifies the language and encourages parents to make kids learn basic English.
Parenting is a dynamic job that requires constant learning. Enroll yourself to an online parenting course today and keep sharpening your parental skills.