Often modern-day parents get confused between parental monitoring and stalkerware software. Both of them are in huge demand these days and they almost function similarly. What is the major difference between these two? How do they work?
Certainly, we all know the importance of monitoring a child’s online activities. Parental monitoring apps are a huge support to monitor kids’ digital lives. On the other side, stalker wares are also tracking software and are used to trace or oversee someones’ activities secretly.
Do you think the line between these two started getting blurred? Let’s find out the difference between the two, and the importance of child monitoring apps.
Which Is Better For Kids? A Stalkweware Or A Child Monitoring App?
A stalker ware and parental monitoring tools both oversee someone’s activities secretly. Let’s first understand the difference between the two.
Difference Between A Stalker Ware And A Parental Monitoring
To protect kids from possible online hazards parents use child monitoring apps. A stalker ware is a smart tool to track someone’s activities. Here is the major difference between the two.
- To begin with, if we assess both the tools on a technological level, there is not much difference. Both the tools are designed to monitor and both collect information and data privately.
- Most of the time, stalker ware, also known as spyware is used to spy on spouses or intimate partners. While parental monitoring apps are used as a kid guard app to protect children.
- Another major difference between these two tools is prior consent or the information about the tool. In the case of child monitoring apps, parents may or may not inform kids about this tracking tool. But stalker ware are always used secretly.
Which Is The Most Reliable Child Monitoring App?
There are many parental monitoring apps in the market. But we need to find out the most accurate and reliable one. This app should offer effective features for text monitoring and screen time controls. One such reliable teen monitoring app is Bit Guardian Parental Control. This app offers useful features to monitor kids’ online activities.
Features Of Bit Guardian Parental Control:
Bit Guardian Parental Control is a comprehensive app that offers remarkable features.
- App Block: Find out the apps kids are using and block all the addictive apps.
- App Install Block: Keep your kids safe by preventing them from downloading any unauthorized new apps from Play Store.
- Kiosk Mode: Customize your kid’s home screen and allow only limited apps.
- Time Schedule: Apply screen time control for different app categories like games, social media, and more.
- App Time Limit: Yet another way to control screen time is by limiting extra ours.
- Panic and SOS: Receive panic alerts with the current location to make sure your child is secure (when the SOS button is pressed by a child).
- Geofence And Speed: Get notified whenever your child exceeds the preset speed limit. Know his whereabouts through virtual geographic boundaries.
- Call Blocker: Restrict all calls or selected number of contacts on a kid’s phone.
- Anti-Theft: In case of loss or theft, this app locates your kid’s device on the map. It remotely rings a kid’s phone from the parent device even in silent mode. Use a ‘factory reset’ remotely from your device to restore default settings.
Why Child Monitoring Apps Are Important?
There are many benefits of using child monitoring apps. Here are some of the advantages of it.
- It Gives Your Child A safe Digital Navigation– With its effective functionalities, these apps monitor and protect your child. It gives guarded online exposure to your kids.
- Child Monitoring Apps Limit Screen Time– Excessive screen time is dangerous. It leads to a prolonged online presence and which simply means a probable encounter with an online predator. Child monitoring apps can limit kids’ screen time with their effective screen time control tools.
- Parents Can Oversee Kids’ Online Activities– A smart teen monitoring app is a must-use tool to monitor teen’s online activities. Such apps let you oversee your child’s digital movements 24/7.
- Parental Monitoring Apps Ensure Kids’ Safety Online– These apps allow only child-friendly content on kid’s devices. It protects your child from dubious apps, links, and content. It safeguards kids from any probable digital danger.
- Cultivates Healthy Online Habits– Child monitoring apps are very useful to educate a few healthy online habits to your child. The use of these apps, automatically instill the habit of accessing age-appropriate content. It blocks all the suspicious online things and keeps your child safe.
Using a stalker ware can not be healthy for relationships. But installing parental monitoring apps pave the way to monitor a child without invading his freedom.